Earlier this month Mutuo’s Chief Executive, Peter Hunt, spoke to Michael Short of The Age in Melbourne about the role of mutuals in the economy. Drawing on his experience from the UK, Peter spoke about the success of creating new mutuals and the challenges that remain.
- Free Webinar: Policy Guides for Co-operatives and Mutuals
- UK Parliament considers new co-operative capital Bill
- New report: Who Owns Europe? … and why it matters for Progressives
- A Manifesto for Mutuals: 2019 General Election Policy
- Mutuo launches new influencing strategy for consumer co-ops
- Purpose-driven businesses top £130 billion income per annum