In June Mutuo will be taking a number of leaders of British mutual businesses to Washington DC to meet with regulators, American mutual firms and mutual advocates. The visit is an excellent opportunity to foster relationships with leading mutual businesses in the United States and we anticipate this international focus will be beneficial to other areas of our work and to our delegates. The visit will take place from Monday 25th – Thursday 28th June 2012.
- Free Webinar: Policy Guides for Co-operatives and Mutuals
- UK Parliament considers new co-operative capital Bill
- New report: Who Owns Europe? … and why it matters for Progressives
- A Manifesto for Mutuals: 2019 General Election Policy
- Mutuo launches new influencing strategy for consumer co-ops
- Purpose-driven businesses top £130 billion income per annum