Speaking at the 2018 AMICE Conference, Mark Willetts talked about how Mutuo has pursued changes to legislation in the United Kingdom and Australia, which facilitate opportunities for mutuals to raise the capital needed for growth and innovation, whilst preserving their mutual identity.
- Purpose-driven businesses top £130 billion income per annum
- Australian Parliament passes reforms for co-operatives and mutuals
- Launch of updated BCCM Sector blueprint
- BCCM-Mutuo Advocacy App
- Mutuo project delivers draft legislation for Australian mutuals
- Australian government publishes draft legislation for mutuals