Speaking at the 2018 AMICE Conference, Mark Willetts talked about how Mutuo has pursued changes to legislation in the United Kingdom and Australia, which facilitate opportunities for mutuals to raise the capital needed for growth and innovation, whilst preserving their mutual identity.
- Australian government publishes draft legislation for mutuals
- More homes; more voice – Member-based social housing
- Mutuo working with Consumer Co-operatives Worldwide to develop business sector policy guide
- International Co-operative Alliance publishes Mutuo’s global guide for promotion of co-ops
- Australian Government announces plans to modernise laws for co-operatives and mutuals
- Mutuo developing policy guide for the International Co-operative Alliance