Speaking at the 2018 AMICE Conference, Mark Willetts talked about how Mutuo has pursued changes to legislation in the United Kingdom and Australia, which facilitate opportunities for mutuals to raise the capital needed for growth and innovation, whilst preserving their mutual identity.
- Free Webinar: Policy Guides for Co-operatives and Mutuals
- UK Parliament considers new co-operative capital Bill
- New report: Who Owns Europe? … and why it matters for Progressives
- A Manifesto for Mutuals: 2019 General Election Policy
- Mutuo launches new influencing strategy for consumer co-ops
- Purpose-driven businesses top £130 billion income per annum