Earlier this month Mutuo’s Chief Executive, Peter Hunt, spoke to Michael Short of The Age in Melbourne about the role of mutuals in the economy. Drawing on his experience from the UK, Peter spoke about the success of creating new mutuals and the challenges that remain.
- Co-operatives, Mutuals and Friendly Societies Bill achieves Second Reading
- Demutualisation and how to stop it
- New Bill to enhance operating environment for co-ops and mutuals
- A victory for mutuality as members reject the private equity raid
- Sign the petition: Stop the demutualisation of LV=
- APPG Chair, Gareth Thomas MP, secures Commons adjournment debate on the future of LV=