Earlier this month Mutuo’s Chief Executive, Peter Hunt, spoke to Michael Short of The Age in Melbourne about the role of mutuals in the economy. Drawing on his experience from the UK, Peter spoke about the success of creating new mutuals and the challenges that remain.
- Comment: Let’s find a way to provide long-term sustainable investment for John Lewis before it’s too late
- Peter Hunt speaks to the BBC about the future of John Lewis Partnership
- Demutualise John Lewis? It’s a better idea to enable capital and growth for co-ops and mutuals
- Co-operatives, Mutuals and Friendly Societies Bill achieves Third Reading
- Co-operatives, Mutuals and Friendly Societies Bill achieves Second Reading
- Demutualisation and how to stop it