On Tuesday Mutuo held a fringe meeting at the Conservative Party Conference in Birmingham. The meeting, entitled Mutual Financial Services ‘How can financial Services work in the public interest?’ was well-attended and gave Conservative delegates the opportunity to question Mutual business leaders.
* Mutuo Chief Executive Peter Hunt (Chair),
* Financial Secretary to the Treasury Mark Hoban MP,
* Neville Richardson, Chief Executive, The Co-operative Financial Services
* Adrian Coles, Director General, Building Societies Association
* Mark Lyonette, Chief Executive, Association of British Credit Unions
* Martin Shaw, Chief Executive, Association of Financial Mutuals