In June Mutuo will be taking a number of leaders of British mutual businesses to Washington DC to meet with regulators, American mutual firms and mutual advocates. The visit is an excellent opportunity to foster relationships with leading mutual businesses in the United States and we anticipate this international focus will be beneficial to other areas of our work and to our delegates. The visit will take place from Monday 25th – Thursday 28th June 2012.
- Comment: Let’s find a way to provide long-term sustainable investment for John Lewis before it’s too late
- Peter Hunt speaks to the BBC about the future of John Lewis Partnership
- Demutualise John Lewis? It’s a better idea to enable capital and growth for co-ops and mutuals
- Co-operatives, Mutuals and Friendly Societies Bill achieves Third Reading
- Co-operatives, Mutuals and Friendly Societies Bill achieves Second Reading
- Demutualisation and how to stop it