In June Mutuo will be taking a number of leaders of British mutual businesses to Washington DC to meet with regulators, American mutual firms and mutual advocates. The visit is an excellent opportunity to foster relationships with leading mutual businesses in the United States and we anticipate this international focus will be beneficial to other areas of our work and to our delegates. The visit will take place from Monday 25th – Thursday 28th June 2012.
- New Bill to enhance operating environment for co-ops and mutuals
- A victory for mutuality as members reject the private equity raid
- Sign the petition: Stop the demutualisation of LV=
- APPG Chair, Gareth Thomas MP, secures Commons adjournment debate on the future of LV=
- How do investors view the importance of sustainable business?
- The private equity threat to co-operatives and mutuals