In June Mutuo will be taking a number of leaders of British mutual businesses to Washington DC to meet with regulators, American mutual firms and mutual advocates. The visit is an excellent opportunity to foster relationships with leading mutual businesses in the United States and we anticipate this international focus will be beneficial to other areas of our work and to our delegates. The visit will take place from Monday 25th – Thursday 28th June 2012.
- Potential sale of LV= to Bain Capital
- Measuring the Value of Mutuality
- New report recognises the leadership and resilience of Australian co-ops and mutuals
- First offer of Mutuo-inspired capital instrument in Australia
- Co-operative Farming: Blueprint for future proofing Aussie farmers
- A plan for economic growth through co-operatives