Developing and implementing appropriate policy for co-operatives and mutuals ultimately means creating the best legal and regulatory environments for our business to operate in.
In the UK Mutuo has worked with sector colleagues leading to the following Acts of Parliament:
- Industrial and Provident Societies Act 2002
- Employee Share Schemes Act 2002
- Co-operatives and Community Benefit Societies Act 2003
- Building Societies (Funding) Mutual Societies (Transfers) Act 2007
- Mutuals Deferred Shares Act 2015
- Co-operatives, Mutuals and Friendly Societies Act 2023
Australian Federal Parliament
For more information, please contact us.
Find out how Mutuo could help you maximise your impact on the public policy agenda
PO Box 71312
LONDON SE17 9DL