Speaking at the 2018 AMICE Conference, Mark Willetts talked about how Mutuo has pursued changes to legislation in the United Kingdom and Australia, which facilitate opportunities for mutuals to raise the capital needed for growth and innovation, whilst preserving their mutual identity.
- APPG for Mutuals new report: Inquiry into the planned demutualisation of LV=
- Potential sale of LV= to Bain Capital
- Measuring the Value of Mutuality
- New report recognises the leadership and resilience of Australian co-ops and mutuals
- First offer of Mutuo-inspired capital instrument in Australia
- Co-operative Farming: Blueprint for future proofing Aussie farmers