Speaking at the 2018 AMICE Conference, Mark Willetts talked about how Mutuo has pursued changes to legislation in the United Kingdom and Australia, which facilitate opportunities for mutuals to raise the capital needed for growth and innovation, whilst preserving their mutual identity.
- Co-operatives, Mutuals and Friendly Societies Bill achieves Second Reading
- Demutualisation and how to stop it
- New Bill to enhance operating environment for co-ops and mutuals
- A victory for mutuality as members reject the private equity raid
- Sign the petition: Stop the demutualisation of LV=
- APPG Chair, Gareth Thomas MP, secures Commons adjournment debate on the future of LV=