Speaking at the 2018 AMICE Conference, Mark Willetts talked about how Mutuo has pursued changes to legislation in the United Kingdom and Australia, which facilitate opportunities for mutuals to raise the capital needed for growth and innovation, whilst preserving their mutual identity.
- APPG Chair, Gareth Thomas MP, secures Commons adjournment debate on the future of LV=
- How do investors view the importance of sustainable business?
- The private equity threat to co-operatives and mutuals
- Mutual, fan ownership in football
- APPG for Mutuals new report: Inquiry into the planned demutualisation of LV=
- Potential sale of LV= to Bain Capital