Join leading mutuals for interactive and informative discussions on the key issues facing mutual organisations and listen to keynote speakers outline their views on the future of the sector.
The 2012 Mutuals’ Forum will take place on 22 November 2012 at King’s Place, York Way, London. We will have speakers from leading mutual businesses, mutual advocates as well as senior politicians. Sessions will include:
– Can greater corporate plurality grow the economy?
– Do you have to be mutual to treat customers fairly?
– Can Mutuals unlock a new investment culture?
– Pushing The Boundaries – Creating New Mutuals
– International Mutual Business Forum
– Building Strategic Alliances between mutuals
– Marketing Mutuality
The day will conclude with a Parliamentary Reception & Dinner, held at the House of Commons, free for all early booking delegates.
Guest speaker: Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer, Rt. Hon. Ed Balls MP
The Mutuals’ Forum 2012 is produced by Mutuo and is proudly sponsored for the fifth consecutive year by Engage Mutual Assurance.