We help to develop co-operative and mutuals’ corporate strategies and their corresponding government relations activities. Our front-line political experience and knowledge of different political contexts means we are uniquely placed to communicate the views of co-operatives and mutuals into a political strategy programme that achieves results.
- We draft and present policy documents that help co-operatives and mutuals make the best of their unique purpose
- We work with commercial partners across the co-operative and mutual sector to join up energies and build proﬁles of businesses and senior executives
- We carry out strategic audits of existing in-house and subscription-based public affairs activity
- We craft political contact programmes
We have additional experience of:
- Developing public affairs plans with clear strategic objectives and a roadmap for delivery
- Project based consultancy, for example on legislative change
- Improved and updated the legislative environment for mutuals
- Inﬂuencing policy in all three major parties
- Advising Governments of all parties
- Acting as an advocate with politicians and regulators
- Building links between mutual business leaders
- Developing new mutual businesses
Mutuo works with some of the largest mutual businesses in the world.
For more information, please contact us.