Author and journalist and Chair of the Ownership Commission, Will Hutton, addresses the 2011 Mutuals Forum.
Home › Advocacy › Will Hutton “I believe passionately that bad capitalism had landed us in this crisis”
- Comment: Let’s find a way to provide long-term sustainable investment for John Lewis before it’s too late
- Peter Hunt speaks to the BBC about the future of John Lewis Partnership
- Demutualise John Lewis? It’s a better idea to enable capital and growth for co-ops and mutuals
- Co-operatives, Mutuals and Friendly Societies Bill achieves Third Reading
- Co-operatives, Mutuals and Friendly Societies Bill achieves Second Reading
- Demutualisation and how to stop it